Halloween Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Site Rules

Go down

Our Site Rules Empty Our Site Rules

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:08 pm

Our Site Rules:

1. Please respect everyone

2. There is no minimum word count, but please don’t post one-liners, as it is hard for others to respond to them, if you are at a loss for ideas describe the scene where your character or characters are, describe what they are wearing, or even what the weather is like. If you have writers block, I understand that, please put your ideas into a word processor program like word and come back to it when the writer’s block is gone, it’s what I do.

3. We are a one account per player, all your characters must be on one account, no separate accounts, nobody has shown interest in doing separate accounts so we will be making it all characters on one account.

4. We also don’t have a character limit, the only limit we have is the number of characters you can play and keep them ALL active.

5. With any Queen or Jr. Queen Riders that you have you ARE allowed to have YOUR male character fly and mate your Queen or Jr. Queen; if you do NOT like this rule don’t join; I think it’s unfair not to let your Queen or Jr. Queen be flown if you so wish by your male’s Dragon.

6. Please don’t use chat-speak in or out of character. Please type out the words out like no u for you, etc. there might be some players who English is not their first language so please be respectful.

7. Please keep swearing to a minimum

8. This site is rated up to PG-13, due to the fact we could have young players and it is Proboards rules

9. Leave Of Absences are majorly requested to be put if you are not going to be on the site for the day or if you are going to be on later than normal.

10. Please no power-playing or god-modding, the only way you are allowed to is if you are given permission from the other player to do so and please pm me about it immediately.

11. Nobody is perfect. If you have a problem with me (Akadeanna Hawk) or one of my assistants please message me. I have personally dealt with troublesome admins and their co-admins (won’t name names) and I have left sites due to troublesome admins and/or co-admins, but I ask you not to be like that please bring it to my attention.

12. Telling someone off for noting that they are swearing in the shoutbox, will not be tolerated.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

https://halloweenweyr.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Our Site Rules Empty Re: Our Site Rules

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 pm

5 years/turns old is the youngest one can be searched for a clutch, however we do not have a maximum age for a Candidate to stand at the clutch to impress nor a maximum age a candidate can be searched.

Of course since Candidates can be searched from Halloween City
However Weyrlings under 16 will NOT be tapped into regular wings until they reach 16, they can be tapped on their 16th birthday, Sr. Weyrlings under 16 will either fly with the Weyrling Wing or with the Queen's Wing until they are tapped at a minimum of 16 years/turns old. It doesn't matter how mature your dragonet is, you're not 16 you aren't tapped until you are 16 period.

As well with the youngest one can be searched and impress being 5 their dragons however will NOT rise to mate nor chase a female until their rider is at least 16 years/turns of age; as soon as they are tapped at 16 their dragon may rise or chase.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

https://halloweenweyr.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum