Halloween Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gather Shopping

2 posters

Go down

Gather Shopping Empty Gather Shopping

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Akadeanna headed into the Gather Stalls area of the Gather Grounds, she wasn't alone though Servat, Travant, Skylar, Jaylon, Kelton, Denzel, Quentin, and Dorian were with her too, though Dorian was staying especially close to Akadeanna as the two were getting reacquainted after being separated so long one of their first stops was to the weaver stall since Dorian needed some nice clothing as he just got his human form and he needed something decent for the upcoming hatching which he was going to see the eggs later.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

https://halloweenweyr.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Gather Shopping Empty Re: Gather Shopping

Post by loki Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:38 pm

2 men were walking the gather area, just looking here and there once in awhile and sometimes they stopped to buy something. One had long black hair and the other had long white hair. Both were tall and muscular. Both wore capes and they both carried a sword on them as well. They spoke in low voices, but never spoke to anybody but the stall owner.
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:54 pm

Akadeanna glances at the two men as her group walked near them she was rather curious, but she stayed with her group listening to them talk in low Vosian Royalty about the upcoming clutch and the upcoming fall of the Winglords, she was also listening to Flightplan talk about what she had missed in his life and why he was so scared when she had felt him.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Zoicite looks at the woman near one of the stalls and thought she looked familiar but that was impossible, as who she looked like was dead. Malachite says, "Its only your imagination. She died a very long time ago and you know it. That could be her ancestor or a look a like from another dimension." Zoicite nods. "Yes, you are right. We even saw her die. So, its not her. Just a look alike of her. I just hope we find the princes and the other guardians." Malachite nods. "Me too."
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:17 pm

Akadeanna glances again at the two they reminded her of Zoicite and Malachite from The Beginning Of Time, but she shakes her head that was so long ago the last Guardians she had found were Helios, Sephiro, Ricardo, and Diamond, though she had heard 2 that looked like Malachite and Zoicite had been recently searched, she figured the two must be them and she curiously walks over to them and she says, “I heard you were searched recently if you are two that I heard I’m Akadeanna Dragon Candidate. The Hatching should be happening in the next 3 days.” Dorian stays close to Akadeanna when she moves, but the others keep their distance watching her and Dorian from a slight distance as it would get too crowded.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:23 pm

Malachite smiles. "Yes, we were just recently searched for the upcoming hatching." Zoicite looks at her and shakes his head. "Your more important title is Queen Akadeanna Hawk, if memory serves me right. We were taught to treat you with great respect and use your proper title." Malachite nods. "The princes taught us that, though they never got angry with us if we didn't use their titles as we were all like family. Jedite and Nephrite are around here somewhere. They were searched the same time we were."
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:47 pm

Akadeanna smiles and says, “It’s going to be exciting there has never been one as large as this one 90 Eggs 30 from each of the 3 female Dragons impressive.” She looks at Zoicite and she chuckles and says, “Yes it is I still have that title as I never died,” she pauses and nods at the group that was staying back and she says, “Thanks to all of them I’m alive, you never had the honor of knowing my companion with me as he was believed to have died long before you and the others were born this is Dorian he is better known as Flightplan, he was sent 652 Dimensions from home trying to protect me from Starscream 5 days after I turned 6 the same day my Seeker form came out. You were taught well.” She nods and says, “Yeah I remember they taught you that, but they never got angry if you didn’t use their titles as you were all like family. Oh I thought I saw them when we were walking past the Pet Stall.”

She then says, “You know Helios, Sephiro, Ricardo, and Diamond are here too; Helios and Sephiro are the Weyrleader's here and Ricardo and Diamond are hoping to impress at the clutch they right now work in the Kitchens making sure this Weyr stays fed. Helios’ Dragon is the Halloween Dragon with one of the clutches on the sand.”
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:57 pm

Malachite nods. "I'll bet it will be. Yes we heard this clutch has 90 eggs in it from 3 dragon mating flights." Zoicite chuckles. "I thought so." He looks over at the group and nods. "Oh, really? We had no idea that you were still alive. Yes, that is true. Oh, really? We've heard of him but as you said we never knew him. So he's Flightplan, better known as Dorian. Oh, I see. Ah so you were 6 when your Seeker form finally came out. Yes, we know we were." Malachite nods. "Yes, they did teach us that, but they never got angry if we didn't use their titles as we were all like family. Yes, that's where we left them. Jedite wanted a puppy and Nephrite wants a flitt egg."

Zoicite raises an eyebrow. "They are? We had no idea that they are here too. They are? Well that's fitting for the 2 of them. Ah, that makes sense to me that they are hoping to impress at the clutch. That's good that they are. We are teaching over at the High School, the 4 of us. Oh, really? We didn't know that the Halloween Dragon is his."
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:17 pm

Akadeanna says, “I’ve seen the clutch so yeah I know it’s huge, I can’t tell you if there are any Queen’s in the clutch I’ve been told not to tell anyone when I was checking the Eggs and the Dragonets.” She nods and says, “Yes really, now you know that I’m still alive I was taken to Cybertron after the attack where I woke up 3 days later in Vos Medical Room 3. Yeah I’ve told you guys and the others about him and I know others have as well. Yes he is Flightplan better known as Dorian. Yes I was 6 years old when my Seeker form came out, you know how strong of a temper I have just imagine me at 6 years old losing my best friend my confidant thinking he was dead not knowing what the blue flash was; I don’t even remember much about wiping the floor with Starscream in my Seeker form I was just blinded by anger and hate.” She smiles and says, “They were good teachers, yeah I remember that. I’m not surprised that’s where you left them. Oh Jedite always liked puppies and dogs so I’m not surprised there.”

She nods and says, “Yes they are. Now you know they are here too. Yes they are. Yes it is very fitting for the 2 of them they are very strong Leaders and they are very good at leading the Weyr. I’m glad it makes sense to you that they are hoping to impress at the clutch. You teach over at the high school? Then you might know one of my new friends who is like me a Ranger Doctor Tommy Oliver. Now you know that Halloween Dragon is his, the Skeleton belongs to Sephiro.”
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Malachite nods. "I can believe that you have and yeah you know its huge. Well that's ok as it will be a surprised when they hatch. Ah, so you've been checking on the eggs and hatchlings? Well you are a healer after all." Zoicite nods. "Yes, now we know that you are still alive. Oh, so that's where you went from earth then. Yes, you have told us about him and yes, they have. That's something that's who he is. That's young when it first came out. Of course we know how strong of a temper you have. I'll bet anybody near you were running away from you that day. Ah, well you did. Well that happens when someone is that angry." Malachite nods. "Yes, they were good teachers. I'm not surprised you remember that. Yes, that's where we left them. Don't have to remind me of that."

Zoicite nods. "That's something that they are. Yes, now we know they are here too. That's good that they are. Yes, it is fitting as they are very strong leaders and they are very good at leading the Weyr. Of course it makes sense to me that they are hoping to impress at the clutch. Yes, we do. All 4 of us do." Malachite chuckles. "Yes, we know Dr. Tommy Oliver who is a ranger like you. Yes, now we know that Halloween Dragon is his. Ah, very fitting for both."
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Akadeanna says, “When you get to see it for yourself you’ll see what I mean especially when all 90 Eggs are grouped together they aren’t separated into groups of 30. Yes it will be a surprise when they hatch. Yes of course being that I still have my Healer training and being able to speak to, understand, and be understood by all animals it counts for Dragons and stuff so it’s my job to check the Eggs and hatchlings. Yes that is true, I went to the Maquis Academy and studied Command and Medical earning both degrees.” She nods and says, “That’s what matters Zoicite. Yes that’s where I went from Earth, we lived on Cybertron for a long time I went undercover living as Silverstar a Silver and White Seeker and as Bastet’s Mother in my Human being that I show some Romulan that was easy. I’m glad you remember me telling you about him. I know it is something that he is. Well it’s actually normal as normally a Half-Breed their Cybertronian form comes out on their 6th Birthday or upto a week after they turned 6. I’m not surprised you know how strong of a temper I have. Yeah they were. Yes I did; yeah and someone so young too if they have a temper like mine.” She nods and says, “I never forgot that. Of course I remember that.”

She nods and says, “I know it’s something that they are. That’s what matters you know they are. I’ve seen a lot of their ways from being Guardians as they lead the Weyr and of course I can see some of the Prince’s styles of Leadership in them. I’m glad it does make sense to you that they are hoping to impress at the clutch.” She chuckles too and she says, “I’m glad you do know him and that he’s a Ranger like me; I met him after the touching 4 days ago where he was reunited with his long lost love Kimberly Hart a former Ranger. That’s what matters is that you know that Halloween Dragon is his. Yes I agree very fitting for both.”

Dorian stands there listening to Akadeanna talk to Zoicite and Malachite he was curious about them, but he was still very shy and reserve after what had happened to him and what he had witnessed happen to the other Seekers at the facility before he was rescued.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:47 pm

Zoicite nods. "Yes, it is something that they are. Yes, that's what matters they we know they are. Well you have known us guardians since the beginning of time so you should know all about us. Of course you can see some of the prince's styles of leadership in them. That's why Malachite is the leader of the Shittenou. Yes it does make sense to me that they are hoping to impress at the clutch." Malachite nods. "Of course we know him and that he's a ranger like you. Oh, you did and he was reunited with his long lost love, Kimberly Hart? Yes, that's what matters is that we know that Halloween dragon is his. I'm glad that you do." Zoicite chuckle. "Um, Akadeanna? You do realize that Tommy Oliver is Elion, don't you?"
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Akadeanna nods and says, “You could imagine my shock seeing them when we arrived at the Weyr. Yes I have known you guys since The Beginning Of Time actually since the day you were born for your first cycle so of course I know all about you guys. Well as long as you guys have been together of course I see the Prince’s style of Leadership in them as that kind of rubbed off on them. Yeah I know he is well chosen for that. I know you two want to as well as do I and my group.” She nods and says, “Yes I did and he was reunited with his long lost love Kimberly Hart. The Dragons match both of them so perfectly it was actually the Gold Dragon who is also on the Sands with one of the 3 clutches who searched me and my group when we arrived, Dorian was searched today by a visiting Nova Rider.” She chuckles and says, “Oh of course I realize that Tommy is Elion from the first time I was standing near him while we were touching the Eggs it’s one of the reasons I wanted to meet Tommy after the Touching and well because I felt the Ranger powers around him.”
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:16 pm

Zoicite nods. "Of course you were shocked when you saw them when you arrived at the Weyr. Yes, you have since the beginning of time. Yes, you have told us about that in the past. Yes, we've been together since the day we all were born, so of course you see the prince's style of leadership in them as that kind of rubbed off on them. Yeah, you would know and he is well chosen for that. Yes, we do want to impress as do you and your group." Malachite nods. "That's good to hear that he was. Ah, that makes sense to me. Oh, really? And she has a clutch also on the sands? That's good to know. Ah, that makes sense to me. Zoicite chuckles. "I'm not surprise that you realize that Tommy is Elion from the first time you was standing near him while you were touching the eggs. Ah, well that makes sense to me why you wanted to talk to him. We knew the first day of school this year." Just then 2 more males joined them, this time it was Jedite and Nephrite. Jedite says, "Well, well. Looking good for a queen who is supposed to be dead."
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Akadeanna laughs and says, “Anyone would be, we talked in private not long after we got settled, apparently they never woke up evil during your 4th cycle so they fled Earth and came here to Pern and they’ve been here since then. Of course I’ve told you about that in the past. Yeah as you guys were all born in my palace so of course I see the Prince’s style of Leadership in them yeah I noticed it has, but it’s a good thing as they are the best Weyrleader's here on Pern. I don’t care what color I impress and I don’t care if I am left standing there are plenty of more chances.” She nods and says, “Yes really. Yeah Darkith the Halloween, Rinth the Gold first Gold to impress a man, and Silvith a female Silver Dragon the only one whose Rider is female of the group they are the 3 Dragons with clutches on the Sands.” She laughs and says, “I spent enough time around you guys that it’s hard not to feel you, even though Elion hasn’t woken up yet the others have I felt it, but Elion’s not yet. I’m glad it makes sense to you why I wanted to talk to him. I’m not surprised you knew the first day of school this year.” She turns smiling as she saw Jedite and Nephrite and she laughs and says, “Yup I’m very much alive,” she nods at the group who were sitting talking and she says, “Thanks to them I am very much alive.”
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Zoicite nods. "That is true, That's good that you talked in private not long after you got settled. Oh, really? That's why we never saw them in the 4th cycle. Well that makes sense to me that they came here and they've been here since then. Of course you have in the past. Yes, we were all born in your palace so of course you see the prince's style of leadership in them. That's good that you have. I can believe you on that. Well we are the same way or left standing." Malachite nods. "Oh, I see. So Rinth the gold was the first gold to impress a man and Silvith a female silver dragon the only one whose rider is a female of the group they are the 3 dragons with clutches on the sands." Zoicite nods. "That's true you have spent enough time around us that its hard not to feel us. So Elion hasn'twoke up yet? Yes, it does make sense to me why you wanted to talk to him. Yes, we did." Jedite smiles. "Well this is very shocking to learn you are still very much alive." He nods. "Oh, so they saved you, did they?" Nephrite says, "We heard you say that Elion hasn't awaken yet. I wonder if Tommy knows that he is one of us or not? And what about Damien? Has he awaken yet?"
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum