Halloween Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking To Optimus

2 posters

Go down

Talking To Optimus Empty Talking To Optimus

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Flowerdancer was in the area of the Prime Residence where the meals were served a rather large Seeker egg was perched on her lap as she had rescued 501 Seeker eggs from the cook killing them to make Caevum from them. She was talking to Optimus explaining the main reason she had come there was to find 3 friends as their energon signatures had traced to his home she had yet to explain to him why she turned to him instead of the winglord, her wings were lacking their Autobot markings, but hanging from her shoulders were her Vosian Royalty robes.

She wasn't alone though Stinger, Yellow Jacket, Skybomb, Starlight, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Skyfire, and Starscream had all joined her, though her king's were positioned at each of the entrances into the area where Flowerdancer was to make sure no threats got through without their say or the ok from Optimus.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

https://halloweenweyr.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Talking To Optimus Empty Re: Talking To Optimus

Post by loki Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:37 pm

OPtimus says, "So you have come here seeking 3 friends that you think are here in my dimension, do you? We have many botss here, Flowerdancer and I know a lot of them so I'm sure that we can help you find them. I take it you wish to return them to your dimension? I have teams out and I can just call them to have them look for your 3 friends."
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:46 pm

Flowerdancer nods and says, “Yes I have Optimus one has been missing since Stargance was just settling into his adult frame, one since I was a 6 year old Human child as I told you I am a halfling it was the day this form came out; and one well I’m not quite sure how long he has as his son won’t talk about how long he’s been missing; well this is where their Energon signatures stop Optimus so they have to be here somewhere. They are all Seekers like I am; I hope you can help me find them. Well 2 of them to what you call the Protectors Dimension and one hopefully to his home of the Defenders Dimension, but if he has a mate from my home I will let him decide. I would appreciate it Optimus.”

She picks up 3 pictures and she hands the first one to Optimus and she says, “This first one his name is Counterburst that’s his son Megatron standing with him, Megatron’s much older now, but it’s the last one he had of his Father,” she pauses and hands the second one to Optimus which was Stargance, Firerunner, and Grandsweeper and she says, “This one his name is Grandsweeper the femme with him in the picture is his late Bondmate Firerunner and his son who you’ve met before the Dimensional Protector Stargance.” She then stops and hands him the last one it was her and Flightplan she was sitting on his right servo and she says, “And this last one his name is Flightplan the search for him is personal for me that Human girl on his right servo is me.”
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:56 pm

Optimus nods. "I see. That long ago? Well if they are here then we will find them for you. Ah, so they are all seekers like you are. Of course we will do our best to find them. I understand and they do need to return home. No problem."

Optimus takes the first one and nods. "I see and that's his son megatron? I see and that explains a lot." He looks at the second picture and nods. "This one looks familiar to me, the one named Grandsweeper, and I see. That's sorry he lost his bond mate Firerunner. Oh yes, I remember Stargance." He takes the last picture and says, "Well I don't know about this one and the first one but I'm sure about Grandsweeper." He hits a button and says, "Grandsweeper? Come to the main room please. There is somebody here who you know, I believe."
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:10 pm

Flowerdancer nods and says, “Yes that long ago. I hope so Optimus they have families wanting to know what happened to them that’s why I am here doing this for them, Stargance won’t because one is his Sire so it hurts him too much. Yes they are all Seekers like I am. If any of them have gone to the Well Of Sparks I will take their frames home and retrieve their spirit from the Well and bring the spirit home where they belong.  I’m glad you do understand this Optimus.”

She nods and says, “Yes that’s his son Megatron now he’s not from my home Gate he’s from the Dark Half what you call the Defender’s Dimension what I told you we call the Dimension Of Darkness; they looked so much alike.” She was surprised hearing that Grandsweeper looked familiar to him and she says, “I’m glad he looks familiar to you.  Firerunner was sick he was going to do just one more Dimensional Guardian mission before taking a long break to stay with his dying mate and his son, but sadly he’s never returned from that mission. I’m glad you remember Stargance bet it’s hard to believe that same Dimensional Protector you’ve met is the same Mech in that picture.” She sighs and says, “I know at least Flightplan is alive I feel him here, but he’s scared I wonder if he is in a Caevum Breeding Facility.”

Grandsweeper had been talking with his mate Counterburst when he heard the call from Optimus to come to the main room and he says, “I’m on my way Optimus.” Counterburst was curious and he says, “I’ll join you love, I’m curious to who might know you.” Grandsweeper rumbles gently and says, “Of course my love.”

The two Seekers headed from where they were talking in their room towards the Main Room as Optimus asked Grandsweeper to, Grandsweeper wondered could his son have found him or another Dimensional Guardian he knew many thoughts like that ran through his processor as they headed to the Main Room.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:20 pm

Optimus nods. "That's something. Ah, so he's from the Defender's Dimenion what you told me you call the Dimension of Darkness? I see." Optimus nods. "Of course he does. He works here at the residence. Ah, I see. That is sad he never returned from that mission. Of course I remember Stargance. Yes, it is hard to believe that they are the same mech." He nods. "That's good that you know he's alive as you feel him here but he's scared. I don't know, but I have spies there who can check for me."

Optimus says, "I'll see you shortly."

Optimus looks at Flower dancer. "He should be here shortly." Then he hits a different button and says, "Joshua. Can you check the Caevum Breeding Facility for a Seeker named Flightplan?" Joshua came back quickly. "He's here with me, scared to death. Do you need him? I can help him get back to the Prime Residence safely." Optimus comes back, "Yes, please get him out of there and bring him here." Optimus says, "It will take a couple of hours for them to get here. Its a long flight from where they are."
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:30 pm

Flowerdancer nods and says, “Yes he’s from the Defender’s Dimension what I told you we call the Dimension Of Darkness.” She nods and says, “I’m glad to know he has something to do here I bet somehow his Dimensional Warping Abilities and Time Warping Abilities had to have been damaged or he would’ve come home by now. I’m glad you remember him. I know it is hard to, I couldn’t believe it when he showed me the picture and gave it to me to find his Sire that the same Mech in that picture was him.” She nods and says, “Flightplan and I were only together as friends for 6 years, but that bond of friendship is strong so I can feel him and that he’s alive, but he’s scared. I would appreciate it if you would ask one to check for me.”

She smiles and says, “I’m glad he will be here shortly.” She was relieved hearing Flightplan was there with a friend to Optimus and she says, “Joshua please tell him that his Little Princess is waiting for him he will understand what I mean; I’m the one whose looking for him.” She looks at Optimus and says, “I could help I can regular warp, but I’d need image to know where to go.”
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:41 pm

Optimus nods. "I see, and that's where he is from what you told me you call the Dimension of Darkness." He nods. "Yes, he does have something to do here. Yes, they were damaged and Ratchet worked for months repairing him.  Of course I remember him. Yes, it is hard to.  I can believe it was a shock when he showed you the picture and he gave it to you to find his sire that the same mech in this picture was him." He nods. "I see. I can believe it and yes, I know how strong a friendship bond can be and that's why you can feel him and that he's alive but he's scared. Of course I will ask one to check for you."

He nods. "Of course he will be." Joshua says, "Of course I will tell thim that message for you. I see. Ah, that's good." Looking at Flightpln he says, "The female who just spoke to me says to tell you that your little princess is waiting for you, if that makes any sense." Optimus nods. "That would be good if you can regular warp and I have an image for you." From his Chest an image appeared of a human male and Optimus says, "That's is Joshua, one of my under cover "I don't know who that bot is with him."
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Flowerdancer smiles and says, “I’m glad he does have something to do here. That makes sense why he couldn’t come home when everyone thought he would. I’m glad you do. Well I never knew Megatron when he was as young as he was in that picture I only knew him as the older Mech,” she pauses and points at Counterburst in the picture and she says, “He looks a lot like Counterburst here.” She nods and says, “I’m glad you know how strong a friendship bond can be and that’s why I can feel him and that he’s alive, but scared. I’m glad you will.”

She smiles and says, “I’m glad you will Joshua.” Flightplan looks at Joshua and says, “You don’t know how good of news that is to me Joshua, she’s whose kept me going all this time after I got sent here through what I believe was a Dimensional Rip. You saw that picture of me holding a little girl, that girl I was holding was my Little Princess, I bet she’s a Seeker now as she is what you call a Halfling.” His voice was trembling, but it wasn’t as much and his frame wasn’t either. Flowerdancer smiles and says, “It helps being able to Regular Warp as well as Dimensional Warp and Time Warp; instead of just being able to Time and Dimensional Warping; I appreciate that Optimus.” She looks at the image memorizing it smiling as Flightplan didn’t look any different after so long and she says, “So that’s Joshua one of your undercover,” she pauses and looks closer at the image of the Seeker with him and she says, “That’s Flightplan Optimus he looks slightly different than my picture, but that’s him all right.”

As she said that 2 Seekers entered the Main Room where Optimus was talking with Flowerdancer and Grandsweeper walks closer to Optimus and he says, “You wished to see me Optimus?” Flowerdancer turns around sharply hearing a voice she saw Grandsweeper and knew who he was immediately as Stargance looked so much like him and their voices were similar except Grandsweeper’s was just slightly deeper.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:19 pm

Joshua smiles. "Of course I will." Joshua looks at Flightplan and asks, "Is she a very good friend of yours? Oh, I see. Well I'm glad that she's here for you. Yes, I did see a picture of you with a little girl? That's was your Little Princess? From what I could tell, I believe that you are right that she is." Optimus nods. "I can believe that it does help to be able to regualar warp as well as Dimensional Warp and Time Warp instead of being able to Time warp and dimension warp. No problem." He nods. "Yes, that's Joshua my undercover." He gasps. "So that's Flightplan. Oh he does? I'm glad that it is him."

Optimus nods. "Yes, I do wish to see you Grandsweeper. I do believe you know this Seeker that is here with me? Her name is Flowerdancer."

As he said that, a copper looking Seeker arrived and landed near Optimus. "Flightplan came with me Optimus." Optimus nods and says, "Good job Frostbite."
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:28 pm

Flightplan nods and says, “Yes she is, I haven’t seen her since 5 days after she turned 6 years old, she’s obviously a grown woman now, but she will always be my Little Princess. I’m glad she is here for me too. I’m glad you’ve seen the picture of me with a little girl. Yes that was my Little Princess. Well she still had 2 days from what our Dimension says most who are born Halflings their Cybertronian form will come out the day they turn 6 or upto a week after they turn 6.” Flowerdancer smiles and says, “Of course it helps to be able to Regular Warp as well as Dimensional Warp and Time Warp instead of just being able to Dimensional Warp and Time Warp; now I can’t complain about Seekers who can just regular warp,” she pauses and nods at Skywarp and says, “My Wingsecond Skywarp there he only Regular Warps.” She nods and says, “I’m glad to know what he looks like.” She nods and says, “Yes that’s Flightplan. Yes he does. Well you will get a chance to meet him finally.”

Grandsweeper turns and looks at the female Seeker Optimus indicated and he frowns Flowerdancer that name sounded familiar from his time in this Dimension, but he wasn’t sure and he says, “I think I met her while here, but I’m not familiar with her beyond here.” Flowerdancer sighs and says, “You’ve been here longer than I’ve been alive Grandsweeper I’m a friend of your son Stargance; I’ve been helping him look for you.” Grandsweeper wasn’t surprised he had been there longer than she had been alive, but glad hearing that she was friends with his son and she had been helping Stargance look for him.

Counterburst steps closer to Flowerdancer and he asks, “What about my home do you know if anyone’s looking for me? I’m from the Dimension Of Darkness from what I understand they call it the Defenders Dimension here.”

Flowerdancer glances at the Seeker who spoke to her frowning as he didn’t look familiar his armor was colored like Optimus and she says, “I’m not sure my friend, what’s your name? I know there’s at least one from the Dimension Of Darkness that I’ve been asked to look for, but you sure don’t look like him.”

Counterburst wasn’t surprised she wasn’t sure if anyone was looking for and asked his name, he wasn’t surprised she knew at least one from his home was being looked for, he realized she must be from Gate 8 or one of the few that call his home the Dimension Of Darkness. He says, “My colors have changed because I was badly injured while trying to protect Optimus,” he pauses and nods at the Prime before saying, “However my name is Counterburst I am former Leader of the Decepticons of the Dimension Of Darkness.”

Flowerdancer was surprised that his colors had changed since he had been badly injured while trying to protect Optimus, but then her jaw dropped so this was indeed Counterburst and she says, “Well I am honored to finally meet you Counterburst, I can tell you this you are indeed the one I know is being searched for your son Megatron who is now the Leader of the Decepticons of the Dimension Of Darkness asked me to try and find you. I am Flowerdancer Prime a Gold Striped Prime I’m from what you call the Protectors Dimension.”

She watches as a copper looking Seeker arrived with a Seeker she hadn’t seen since 5 days after she turned 6 years old. Flightplan relaxed once he knew he was safe and he looks at Optimus, but his attention then turned curiously to the red and black Seeker with the Prime.

Flowerdancer couldn’t help it she moves quickly to Flightplan and she wraps her arms around him and she says, “You’re safe Flightplan I promised you I was waiting for you and here I am.” Flightplan was startled watching the red and black Seeker approach him, at first tensing when she wrapped her arms around him, but then he relaxed hearing her words it was his Little Princess.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:37 pm

Frostbite looks at the red and black Seeker. "You do not recognize me? I was one of the Knights of Cybertron, Flowerdancer. Or should I call you Queen Akadeanna Hawk?"

He watches as Flowerdancer and Flightplan were reunited.
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum